We are Maharashtra, India based organization, involved in making available precision engineered array of Heat Exchangers
in the overseas market. As they are suitable for products like fruit pulps, tomato paste, banana paste, purees, honey, yoghourt, chocolate, seasoned and starch-based sauces, butter, cocoa and peanut butter, syrup, pudding, egg-based products, ice cream mixtures, baby food, jams and compotes, lecithins, collagen, gelifications, chemical or pharmaceutical products, textile applications, etc, we make them available in different technical specifications. Buyers can acquire Heat Exchangers in two grades that are Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger and Multi-Tube Heat Exchangers. Our prices are marginal.
For more details please click on the links given below
- Suitable for heating and pasteurization of liquids (tomato and fruit juice).
- It is made up of tube in tube spira flow pipes for steam and products
- Steam at the inlet with pneumatic valve controlled by a temperature indicator.
- It is possible to adjust the temperature from 50° to 150°C.
- The sterilization plant heats the juice up to sterilization temperature, keep it in hold up to required time, and cool it up to filling temperature.
- Materials in contact with liquids are in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- The pre-heater is complete of condense discharge, steam connection pipe.